Mount Carmel Grove City will soon be home to a full-service hospital that will set the standard for people-centered care. Designed with patients in mind, the new hospital will elevate care and embrace patient safety, and offer a serene environment that enhances healing. The expanded campus will feature:
- New 7-story hospital with all private patient rooms throughout the 210-bed facility
- Every convenience to engage patients and their families, from easy-to-navigate pathways throughout the facility to bistro-style kitchen and dining and on-demand room service
- Expanded emergency department; intensive care, maternity, oncology and palliative care services; and 8 new state-of-the-art surgical suites for inpatient and outpatient surgeries
- New 5-story medical office building connected to the hospital, with primary care, maternal fetal medicine, outpatient oncology and women’s health services
- Home to Mount Carmel's Internal Medicine Residency program
When it opens, the expanded campus will provide convenient access to care for Columbus' growing southern communities with the flexibility to grow and adapt for generations to come.