Family Medicine Residency Information
Mount Carmel St. Ann's Family Medicine Center (FMC)
477 Cooper Rd, Suite 300
Westerville, Ohio 43081
Christine M. Young, MD
Assistant Program Director
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:45am-5pm
Parking: Please park in areas designated for visitors in front of the 477 building
Dress: Please wear white coat and picture badge
- Medical students will be in the Family Medicine Center (FMC) with both residents and faculty as their preceptors.
- The day will be split into am (7:45-12) and pm (1-5) shifts.
- Ask for feedback every half day from preceptor (Student QuickNote) and place form in Dr. Casey’s mailbox.
- Nursing Home – Villa Angela – 5700 Karl Rd.
- Home visits – Bryden House 1555 Bryden Rd. (park on Bryden Rd)
- Holy Family – 57 S. Grubb Street.
- Every Wednesday am (Except WSU students)
- 1st Wednesday of the month in Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital Conference room at 7:30 am for Grand Rounds.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month at Mount Carmel West. Park in P2, SIM Center building 2 (see map)
- There typically will be one half day a week for study time on your own