Mount Carmel's new hospital in Grove City is on track to open in less than two years. This hospital will be the headquarters for the health system's Graduate Medical Education program and will serve as the primary clinical training site for many of the residencies and fellowships. The hospital will also house four of the outpatient practices that are currently located at Mount Carmel West. In addition, the location expansion includes:
- New 7-story hospital with all private patient rooms throughout the 210-bed facility provides a state-of-the-art clinical experience.
- Easy-to-navigate pathways throughout the facility to bistro-style kitchen and dining and on-demand room service for a better patient and resident experience.
- Expanded emergency department; intensive care, maternity, oncology and palliative care services; and 8 new state-of-the-art surgical suites for inpatient and outpatient surgeries.
- Designated work areas for residents.
- Audio/video enabled conference rooms connecting residents to all Mount Carmel facilities.